Monday, January 4, 2010

Mirror, mirror, on the wall...

It's only been a few days since my initial post about my idea to post pictures i've taken everyday on this blog and I can't believe i've already blew it. My intention was to post a picture i've taken everyday for the next year. And I guess I really don't have to post a picture each day but i'm disappointed because I guess that's what my heart's intention was. I guess as long as i've taken a picture everyday than that's fine... but I missed doing that today too! =( It's like a new year's resolution that i've already messed up on only a few days into it. This is going to be harder than I thought. Well, I can't give up. I've got to try this.

Talking to myself...I guess I'm just going to have to not think about it too much. This is supposed to be fun and i've already thought about it too much. Thought's like what kind of picture should I take today come to mind rather than just taking pictures and posting one of them. Okay...this will be good practice for me...stop thinking and just do it! So let's do it! I'm back on the saddle.=)

Well, having not given up...here's 2 pictures I took on Jan. 2nd. Who doesn't love a mirror! That day, my kids loved dressing up and looking at a mirror we left along the wall of our family room some time ago now and just haven't been able put away yet.  I even have a picture of the two of them fighting over who can look at the mirror (not posted here). Too funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment